Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Emotions

Here is my Visual Principles Part B (Emotions)
Some how I choose positive emotions.  Maybe this is my feeling for the class now :)



Here is my rough sketch




I love this excises.  This assignment is the everything!
I am not exaggerating.  This is one of the most important things for graphic design.

I had never taken decent "basic graphic design" class, but I studied hard for the art university entrance exam. Basically, the exam was similar to this assignment.

The entrance exam was 3 hours color composition and 3 hours drawing.  and before the execution test, I had to pass Japanese and English test.  I know crazy right?
The exam is once a year.  I tried 2 times.
First year I didn't pass, but second year, I passed all the exam.  I was just worn out after the exam.
To enter school is very difficult, but to graduate was easy.  I was very lazy student at school :-p

After 20 years I absolutely enjoy and appreciate learning design.
I also enjoy the differences between Japanese and American education systems.



No comments:

Post a Comment