Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Happiness

I'm so grateful to come back to Candice's class!

Last year,  I registered a portfolio class just for the fun of it.  I realized that I was not ready to take this class at all!!   I showed my work.  Sean sent me to Candice's  ArtG133 Logo and package design.  Thank you Sean!
Wow that changed my life! Because I met Candice!

I know... I'm taking classes backwards ;-p  but this was a great start of my design life.

I was worried about my English, but Candice said "don’t worry about your English. Design is a universal language don’t you think?"        I almost cried.,,,  actually I had happy tears.

The class was super excited.   I was very lucky to be in a high level group.
I was inspired by Candice and all my classmates.  I've been working in the design industry for many years, but I wasn't sure that design was my passion.

The class convinced me that I loved working in design.  I found my happiness :D
I decided to get a certificate in the U.S.

Yay!

OK,  here is my feeling for this class.
U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name



No comments:

Post a Comment